So the "Never doing that in Vegas again" thread is epic and illuminating. I'm waiting to pick up BF from work and trying not to smoke and I catalogued all the "never nevers" to produce a definitive top 3(ish) in each category. Hope you like it!
At 3 it's a tie between Carnegie Deli and Excalibur Buffet
2. The IP buffet
1. Any form of football/yard/slushy/mermaid drink
Free Show No-No's
3 Tie between shark reef and lions @ MGM
Number 1 with a bullet - Sirens @ TI
Do not see:
3. Grand Canyon by bus in 1 day
2. Penn and Teller
1. Blue Man Group
Run away from:
Do not stay at (or even enter):
1. Circus Circus
(Honourable mention for Mirage which would have been 3rd if I'd included Secret Garden votes)
Pack your sense:
10. Tell your bank you are visiting Vegas
9. Forget Primm
8. Don't monorail
7. Everybody use sunscreen
6. Avoid the Deuce
5. Don't chase a win
4. No overbetting/extending your daily budget or bet amount
3. Comfortable shoes/no heels ladies
2. Walk to/from the Strat to ANYWHERE
1. And the majority vote goes to........
Overindulging in alcohol and:
Napping at 3pm and wasting an entire evening
Walking round the Strip feeling like Superman/girl
Getting blasted till 4am in da club before morning flight home or before redeye flight home.
So - avoid that little lot and you're golden!