We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Countdown Starts!!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stamford...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
The Countdown Starts!!

36 more days!

Can't wait to hop on that plane....

Plans have changed again....I'm going to do one night at the Golden Nugget in Laughlin (at a bargain basement rate of $28 including tax!) and I've reserved 3 nights at the Golden Gate near the Experience. I also have a reservation at Aria in case I decide that I want to move to the Strip, but I'm actually kinda leaning towards staying Downtown the rest of the weekend as I've never done it before.

Now that everything's finally booked and ready, the excitement is just building day by day.

What's your countdown?

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,963 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

31 days!

Staying at the Luxor for the first night, and the remaining 3 nights at the Rio (unless Nicole comes through with a better offer at the Tropicana)

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

21 days - Two nights at Harrah's then two at the Tropicana as a result of the Groupon deal a few weeks ago.

Conference at Venetian, then the weekend to play, and to see the Jimmy Buffett show.

Bring it on!

LP

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

12 days--third trip this year, staying 5 nights comped at Harrahs, can't wait...

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

31 days for us! We are doing 1 night downtown and 2 nights on the strip...can't wait!

vancouver
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

7 nights to arrival. I am getting super excited already. Lets start packing :)

W.

Larne
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

35 days for me before my 1st ever Vegas trip. Staying at MGM for 7 days & can't wait!!!

Benbrook, Texas
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

12 days for us. Staying 5 days (Oct 3- Oct 7) @ The Tropicana. Renting a car and going to Hoover Dam and seeing Carrot Top on the 6th. Rest of the time will be spent playing poker and craps, while the wife hits the spa, shops, and plays the slots.

vancouver
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

Missinver, I am also staying at the MGM for our holiday and you will love it, we always have such a great time there. Since it's your first trip you will be so amazed at all the beautiful hotels in Las Vegas. Be sure and ask for the Grand Tower unless you have looked at the WestWing area and like the idea of the smaller type of rooms.

Thanks to Injust.---- for this post.

W.

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

40 days. Staying either only at Harrah's (first time there) or switching to TI if we like the room better. (Both rooms comped). Can't wait because we are seeing Rod Stewart and this is an extra trip because I may turn around and go again about a month later!! :-)

North Muskegon...
Level Contributor
387 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Countdown Starts!!

16 more get-ups, 3 nights at Harrahs. A nice little weekend to help me get to our annual 7 day trip for March Madness and St. Paddy's weekend....