We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flaningo Pool question

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Flaningo Pool question

How many pools are there? what is the best one in your opinion. We are staying at Bills and just want to go and maybe relax for a bit at the pool one morning

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,642 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,131 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
917 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
austin
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flaningo Pool question

Go early and stroll around / scope out the options. I like to nab a lounger in the shade by the hot tubs and head out by noon.

AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flaningo Pool question

My only warning to you is that we were there on Labor Day.It was over 100 but the water would still chill your privates.It was cold amazingly cold.The hot tub was fine and a chair back there is a good idea.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,669 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flaningo Pool question

Basically 2 pools. The big pool is now the "ADULT" pool. Must show ID for proof of age (not sure if its 21 or 18). And it can get pretty crowded. Also, we were there 2 weeks ago, and the lines would start about 8 am (for a 9 am opening). The smaller pool is now the KIDS pool, but most days there was only 5-10 kids in the pool during the entire day. The KIDS pool also has slides (but they don't open the slides until a bit later).

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flaningo Pool question

so it sounds like since I am going in October and most kids would be in school that I would want to visit the smaller kids pool with the slides :)

aurora, co
Level Contributor
5,245 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flaningo Pool question

The water slide empties into two very small pools. These pools are almost always in the shade and have just a few loungers. Generally these pool areas are empty.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,727 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flaningo Pool question

We're staying at the Vacation Club at the FlamingoMarch 16-20. I'm guessing pools will be closed. Will, though, there be an outside hot tub that my 16 year old can use (We'll be with him)? He enjoys relaxing in these. Worst case scenario will be an inside jetted tub in the condo.

7. Re: Flaningo Pool question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 18:17