We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zumanity?? Or other shows...

Kentucky
Level Contributor
144 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Zumanity?? Or other shows...

Which shows do you think are the best in Vegas?? Visiting for the first time. We were thinking of Zumanity....watched a video clip ad & it looked amazing. Has anyone seen it or do you recommend something else. We will only have time to see one show.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,567 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,034 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

There really isn't a "best" show in Vegas. My favorite Cirque shows remain Love (emphasis is on the music) and Mystere. I thought O was just o.k. ( I liked Le Reve much, much more) and I didn't like Ka at all-except for the stage. I never saw Zumanity but some of my friends have seen it (but not as a group). They all thought it was more silly than sexy- eye rolling silly. They felt that they were trying to be risque/daring and instead ended up with a show that was just plain lame.

My favorite non-Cirque show- Jersey Boys.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

My favorite CDS show is Mystere. It is the most typical Cirque-style show with feats of strength, acrobatics, humor, lots of WOW moments, etc. I have also seen and enjoyed Love, O, and KA. They are all very different shows.

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

We will be seeing Zumanity on our trip this weekend. It was the only one that seemed to work for us due to seats available, cost, each of our preferences, etc. I wish now we had chosen Le Reve though.

I saw Mystere my first time in Vegas and absolutey loved it.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
144 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

Ok between Zumanity and mystere....which one do you think is the best. I've narrowed it down to these two.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

Zumanity and Mystere are on opposite ends of the entertainment spectrum. I have seen Zumanity a dozen times and would go back again as it is fun and different. Mystere I've seen a couple of times as it is basic and okay.

Zumanity is hot, wild, fun, silly, funny and pushes the entertainment envelope.

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

Well we're back and we loved Zumanity. But for a first time CDS show in Vegas, I still recommend Mystere.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
949 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

I've seen many CDS shows and Le Reve was my favorite.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

I've seen zumanity 2x. Really find it good. The acrobatics are pretty phenom, the girls are very pretty, and the humor is pretty raw. I liked it

9. Re: Zumanity?? Or other shows...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 17:17