We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So many restaurants to choose from...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Laurel, New...
Level Contributor
65 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
So many restaurants to choose from...

Hi all! Going to Las Vegas in April and everything booked except dinner reservations. Help!! So many choices, how do you know what to pick?

Anyway, we are trying to pick restaurants inside the hotels where we have show tickets and could use some help:

Wynn Hotel: looking into Okada but read mixed reviews. Any thoughts?

Mandaly Bay: Red, White & Blue or should we walk over to Luxor for the Pyramid Cafe (dinner after show Mamma Mia)?

Caesar's Palace: In-laws told us to eat at Joe's Seafood & Stone Crab for dinner before we see Celine's show.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Also, we have a couple free nights we haven't planned on dinners yet (except we may go to Roy's one night and going to Capital Grille to use gift card).

Thanks.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: So many restaurants to choose from...

Hey Steve,

I can only comment on a few of your picks but here goes ..

Mandalay Bay: I would say that ANY of the MB restaurants are better than Pyramid Cafe. In addition to Red White & Blue, Trattoria del Lupo and Aureole are both great.

Caesar's Palace: Joe's is excellent food-wise, but a little old-school. Bradley Ogden is also very good, and a bit more contemporary.

Other than that, I like Mon Ami Gabi (in the Paris hotel) Nob Hill (in MGM) and Prime (in Bellagio)

When exactly are you going to be there? We're going April 7-11 if you'd like to meet up for a drink.. Have a GREAT time!

New York
Level Contributor
717 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So many restaurants to choose from...

Only thing I can comment on in your list of potential dining places is Red White & Blue. It's really NO big deal, basically just a glorified diner pretty much. Open and rather loud atmosphere.

The food was good enough, if that's what you're after but I'd think being from NJ you can find this just about anywhere in the state. If you're going into Mandalay Bay, there are much better options. Personally, I'd head to Border Grill before I'd consider RW&B. But that's my preference.

New York
Level Contributor
717 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So many restaurants to choose from...

And I meant to add, if I were looking to stay in the same price range as RW&B. Upscale options are far better.

Mount Laurel, New...
Level Contributor
65 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: So many restaurants to choose from...

Thanks for the information! We were thinking MB's R,W&B only because we are planning a light dinner at 10:00 after the show (and my SO doesn't like Mexican food). I think we'll stay away from Luxor (why bother walking when we will be parked at MB).