We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 days

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
7 days

Yipeee

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 days

When I wake up tomorrow, it will be 25 more days.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 days

I had no idea people count down their trips......I just learned that recently ...I think that is so cool......have fun.

I guess the reason I don't count down my trips is for the same reason I don't play 21.....it takes me way too long to add the numbers.....lol

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7 days

10 days!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 7 days

8 days and counting still have two hotels booked one on strip one downtown trying to decide between the two lol driving me crazy

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 7 days

JJ,thanks for the update.

Please keep us posted.

cheers

Sioux Falls, SD
Level Contributor
78 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 7 days

Three days, only two more work days. Pretty excited.

NewJerseyNick, are you staying long enough to split the trip and stay both downtown and on the strip?

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 7 days

8 days here too.

2 nights at Harrah's, 2 nights to try out the Trop.

Tick tock tick tock....

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 7 days

yeah staying 6 nights going to the beer festival fri and sat at golden nugget looks like good time.. Thought about splitting between two places but i just like to unpack once i ghet there .. Might just stay all 6 nights at harrahs and go dt fri and sat for beerfest

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
949 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 7 days

5 more sleeps for me.

10. Re: 7 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 19:18