We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southwest Holiday Sale

Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Southwest Holiday Sale

Book by Monday travel 12/13/11 thru 1/5/12

http://www.southwest.com/?int=GNAVHOMELOGO

Edited: 07 October 2011, 21:41
aurora, co
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southwest Holiday Sale

Waiting for fares to drop for the end of January-looks like it's getting closer!

Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southwest Holiday Sale

Two day ago my son just booked his first trip to Vegas for the third week in December. Today the rates dropped so he is going to call to get the lower fare.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Southwest Holiday Sale

Waiting to see when it reaches march so can book for march madness.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Southwest Holiday Sale

Oh my gosh, thanks for the link. We had just planned our trip for December and were going to drive (9 hours) cause the flights were so much. I stress so much when we drive cause the snow through Flagstaff, Arizona can get so bad during that time of year. The only negative is the only flight on the way back is at 6am, but oh well its worth it.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Southwest Holiday Sale

Oh yeah, got round trip for $138, not bad.

6. Re: Southwest Holiday Sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 23:19