We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

las vegas from ireland

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
las vegas from ireland

Hey, please please, i m going crazy just searching for flights/packages anything - want to travel july next from dublin to vegas. The flights r so expensive!!! Is it possible they ll go down the price? Any possible january sales or just book it now - was looking at the price since august : they were kinda around 800euro , suddenly today its a 1000 and more:( the package ( flight + acc) round 1300 for 9 nights in july. I understand that i wont get them at a half price but can smone tell me when its thebest time to buy flights or everything as early or wait till january sales..

Any tips for booking holiday.?

... Sorry for my poor english, but this forum is the only hope for decent answers..

Larne
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: las vegas from ireland

Victoria, I am going to Vegas in 2 weeks & live in NI. We got a great package with www.americanholidays.com. I had priced loads of different companies & variations of flights/packages. We are booked for a week in the MGM & got our package for 1550 euros which I thought was a real bargain!!

I booked it back in January & the prices seem to have risen since then so maybe the earlier the better.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: las vegas from ireland

Thank u so much for an answer, missinver :) so i guess 2600 eur for 2 incl hotel for 9 nights in july ( the season) its pretty ok? I m looking at flamingo hotel cause i need just bed and good location. The main reason for Vegas is WSOP i hope they have the same dates on the main event:)

Keswick, United...
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: las vegas from ireland

Ferry to Liverpool, Delta/KLM/AF to Vegas, save your self $1000. ;-)

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: las vegas from ireland

Hi Victoria,

You could also have a look at Tour America as well as American holidays websites. We normally book seperately flights and hotel and it can work out cheaper this way(but not all the time I may add). We are going with BA Cork-LHR- LAS- only the one long haul which I prefer. You should have plenty with the €2600 but I would get emails from Tour America every so often with offers/deals so you should sign up to both companies and hang tough if you can for a few weeks and you never know that you might snap up a deal.

Hope this helps

Edited: 07 October 2011, 23:04
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: las vegas from ireland

Thank u so much for the answers, tried the liverpool flights sort of the same prices, if u add the boat or smth.. finally booked just flights for 1920 for 2, i was thinking for high season they wont go down so thats sorted. Need just hotel, but thats easy, using the smartervegas it comes only 550 for 9 nights:)

ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: las vegas from ireland

as suggested try touramerica, they have a sale at the moment, we got a great deal for 2012 flying from manchester direct with virgin atlantic inc hotel and limo transfer, hope this helps

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: las vegas from ireland

Hi Vic,

That's great that you booked- Let the planning begin.

As a matter of interest who are you flying with and where from and who did you book with at the end...

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: las vegas from ireland

Booked thru ebookers, flying with airlingus and virgin, the thing with those flights i found the departure and arrival times were sooo good, landing in vegas at 14pm, and leaving vegas 5pm, cause all the others a bit cheaper thru airlingus was horrible: landing very late and leaving vegas at 6am!!! This way we would be loosing nearly 2days.

I tried touramerica, but smhow the july and august everywhere r soo expensive. We cant go any other time, as we have 2 small kids, the only time is july they r staying at their grandparents.

We r flying from dub to gtw then to vegas :))) yepeeee cant wait i m so excited :)

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: las vegas from ireland

It's great that you only have the one long haul flight- I just couldn't fly to JFK or any airport on the east coast of states and then to fly a further few hours then to Vegas...Just couldn't do that anymore.

All I can say now is happy planning :)

ireland
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: las vegas from ireland

ogontour, I know what you mean about only 1 longhaul flight but between getting to Dublin, flying to London possibly into a different terminal than your leaving from & waiting for transfer and then having to wait to clear immigration in Vegas.....I am sooooo looking forward to my flight from Shannon to Newark with 2 and half relaxing hours in the same terminal at Newark no immigration and then on to Vegas, bring it on 11 weeks to go!!!!!