We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

townsquare

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
townsquare

hi i just got back about four weeks ago and went to townsquare for the first time.i like the village feel and the quietness.i notice there was a couple of restaraunts in the area,have anyone tryed any of them.i like the seating area of the italian one i would like to try that one.i didnt explore the whole area,and i try not to visit stores i have here in boston.the reason for this first visit was to buy some bread at bons bread and if i do go back i will make another visit.so if you have any suggestions please do tell. thanks

Special Offer
Las Vegas Night Tour of the Strip by...
138 reviews
from US$39.99*
US$43.04
Las Vegas Club Crawl
10 reviews
from US$39.99*
Las Vegas Strip Ultra Limousine Tour
20 reviews
from US$199.99*
las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: townsquare

Brio is the Italian restaurant. I believe it is a chain. Very good food and extremely filling. They do have a nice happy hour as well.

The yardhouse is another great place for happy hour. They have about 100 beers on tap.

The blue martini also for happy hour. Great drinks and a nice little food menu. It does become a club at night.

I heard an I heart burger is going in as well. It is supposed to open in November. This is the same as the one in the palazzo.

Double helix is a wine and whiskey bar. Another good place for happy hour. Nice food selection as well.

A couple of chain restaurants would be California pizza kitchen and claim jumpers.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: townsquare

I will tell you where not to go and that is Nu Sanctuary Lounge. I was looking forward to that place and contrary to it's website, what an absolute dump. The tables were so dirty, cigarette burns on the seats, loud unintelligible music, and lousy service to boot. I had a $50 restaurant.com certif but we just could not stay. Listen to superk5.

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: townsquare

Definitely avoid nu sanctuary and lolitas as well. Both of these have been through a few incarnations in the few years town square has been around. Neither one is worth your time.

There is also a Tommy Bahama restaurant. Nice selection of rums. They have some very good deserts.

Also a millers ale house, a chain from Florida I think. Nice place to catch a game.

New place called english's opened recently haven't been yet.

Also Cadillac ranch has recently closed and is reopening at the beginning of next year.

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: townsquare

thanks for the info.i will try brio it looks nice in there.

Oahu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,399 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: townsquare

have been to claim jumpers and it is good food and good service..have been to lolitas and definitely one place to avoid with poor food, poor service and high prices, surprising it is still open for business.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: townsquare

I love the spacious and open layout there, as well. Such a shame Borders closed down as that was my reason for going. Does anyone know what replaced it?

There's also a Brazilian restaurant which gets recommended on here - Texas de Brazil.

London
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: townsquare

Blue Martini has one of the best happy hours in town, 1/2 price martinis and food 4-8pm every day. They also have great live music most nights.

Edited: 09 October 2011, 07:51
m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
7,108 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: townsquare

California Pizza Kitchen at Town Square is decent, though IMO the one inside Mirage is a bit better.

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: townsquare

this was my first time going and i would go again.when i was there in sept i just saw paper in the windows of borders.i love borders to.when i go back i will plan on touring the whole place,its really nice just to get away from the strip.theres also plenty of seating for people watching,or just sit and have a cold drink(non alcoholic)thanks

NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: townsquare

We love Town Square. Highly recommend Yardhouse. We got beer samplers which was fun cause we tasted 12 different beers. The food was really good too.