We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

London, Canada
Level Contributor
717 posts
Save Topic
UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

So im heading to Vegas for the superbowl this year and im wondering if the UFC will be having a event this weekend? in the past they have but I don't see any info listed.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

I would say it is still a little early to know for sure. I would keep an eye on the UFC schedule.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

They definitely will its there best event of the year. From whats being said early it will be silva against sonnen2. My favorite time of year to be in vegas.. btw t minus 1 day

Toronto
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

Hey Rage,

Looks like UFC 143 will be held at Mandalay Bay the weekend of the Superbowl. Just booked my trip!!!

Pueblo, CO
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

Current rumor from Dana White, Superbowl weekend UFC main event...George St. Pierre vs Diaz...

London, Canada
Level Contributor
717 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

Hey Infamous D, Glad to hear it!

Things are starting to come together for the superbowl weekend in Vegas.

GSP vs Nick Diaz

Carlos Condit vs Josh Koscheck

Anthony Pettis vs Joe Lauzon

Imagine if they added the sonnen vs silva fight to this card? that would be asking for to much. lol

Toronto
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

hhhaha that would be amazing!!!!!

I read that it wont happen that early because Silva is still recovering from his shoulder injury.

7. Re: UFC Event Superbowl Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2012, 05:17