We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Last time I was in Vegas I noticed a new Frozen Drink Bar just as you enter by Carnival Court... straight ahead. Anyway, I thought it was a fun vibe, nice location, and tasty drinks.

This time I am staying at least one night at Harrah's and won't arrive till late, about 11:30 pm. So, I was wondering if anyone has been there recently and know about their hours. It will be a Monday night in mid-November, so I am not sure if that is a late night thing, or just basic hours.

Does anyone know?

Goldsboro, North...
Level Contributor
644 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

I don't know the exact hours, but I do know it's open at that time. I was there last week and was slurping up drinks from there (I think it's called "NUMB") at about 1:30 a.m.

Goldsboro, North...
Level Contributor
644 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Interesting footnote on this place: they add their alcohol after it's poured so you can order a virgin, if you want. A similar bar at the Luxor has the booze in it already before it's drawn from the tank so virgin is impossible.

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Oh yes, Numb!! I remember, and I am SOOOO happy they will be open because getting there so late the first night I want to get the party started and not be disappointed if the drink service is slow!

Good news.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

I have tried them all and the best is Fat Tuesdays. Stay away from the slushie place that is between Paris and Ballys. Its a rip off, I never even felt anything after a fill up. Fat Tuesdays must really pour in the alcohol cause I am always feeling great after one of those. Granted I always get the extra shot, but I love those suckers.

Flower Mound, Texas
Level Contributor
531 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Hours: Daily 10am - 1am (3am on weekends)

https:/…numb-bar-detail.html

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Yes, my favorite by far is Fat Tuesdays, but Numb will right there where I am the second I arrive (well I will put my suitcase in room first) :-)

Thanks for website.

7. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 November 2011, 02:35
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

A Fat Tuesday's recently opened next door, at Imperial Palace

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Yes Numb is a good place to grab a drink.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Harrahs Frozen Drink Bar Question

Where is the one of these in Luxor?