We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fremont Street Dining

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fremont Street Dining

Any recommendations to dining at Fremont Street? Budget wise looking ard 20-30/person, just me and my wife.. looking at lunch and dinner options. =)

South Portland...
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fremont Street Dining

We tried Hugo's at the Four Queens, and we're happy with our choice. We used a discount from Tix4Tonight, which I'd definitely recommend.

Ballyclare, United...
Level Contributor
1,904 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fremont Street Dining

Can recommend the Flame at El Co .Check the website. There was a R.Com cert available also.

Redwood Grille

Triple 7 brewpub

mpo

london
Level Contributor
266 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fremont Street Dining

I can also recommend the Flame at El Cortez - stop by there for dinner last week and it was the nicest meal we had in Vegas!!

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fremont Street Dining

The Grotto at the Golden Nugget Italian restaurant. Great food huge portions and reasonably priced!! A must stop when we are in Vegas.

Northants, UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fremont Street Dining

I would also recommend the Triple 7 Brewpub at the Main Street Station, we go for the happy hour every trime we're in Vegas. They have great food and as a brewpub of course have fantastic beer!!!

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fremont Street Dining

I'll second the 777 Brew Pub. I keep trying to go, but never end up there when it's time to eat. But I did just send my parents there last month and they were very happy with the food.

I also like the Chart House at the Golden Nugget, even if you only hit Happy Hour, the apps and drinks are tasty.

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fremont Street Dining

777 for a casual beer abd burger. The Flame for something nicer.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fremont Street Dining

There is a good sushi place inside Golden Nugget that we liked, cant remember the name though.

Hotlando, Fl
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fremont Street Dining

If you like prime rib, the Cafe Cortez in the El Cortez has very good prime rib dinner for $7.95 and the Market Street Cafe in the California has a prime rib dinner special which includes cherries jubilee for $8.99.

I also recommend the Chart House in the Golden Nugget for Happy Hour 4 to 6, good food and drink specials.

alberta, canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Fremont Street Dining

I would also recommend the Grotto in the Golden Nugget. Great food!