We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E restaurant by Jose Andres

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
E restaurant by Jose Andres

Wondering if this is a good "event" at the 5:30 seating if it's all I can get. Food and atmosphere worth the price over Bartolotta?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,647 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

If you can get in, go for it! Only 16 people a night can, you know...

I haven't been, but understand it's like his place in Washington, Minbar. Where I also haven't been lol. That place only seats 6 people. Impossible to get a reservation, I know people who have been trying forever.

Read the Yelp reviews for a description of the experience. It's definitely not for everyone. (And I have no idea of the cost but I guess if you have to ask....)

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

I thought it was fabulous! Here's my review with photos of the food.

lasvegasdaze.com/search/…20review

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

Do it! It was booked when we wanted to go but we are planning on it. If my memory serves correctly try looking for evoni's trip reports. I just remember it being her because I liked the way she does trip reports. That is what inspired us to try for reservations.

Funny, apparently it was her report:)

Edited: 21 October 2011, 02:43
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,647 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

I was wondering what the odds were that someone here had been...very cool! And great pictures!

NY, NY
Level Contributor
239 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

I concur with evoni -- a wonderful experience. Great food, great booze (and I've heard they make fun non-alcoholic drinks too), great chefs and staff, and a wonderful atmosphere. Go if you can!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

Booked for the early dinner; wished it were later, but considering it's a hard resie to get, I'll take it.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

Not to hijack the thread, are there any speakeasies in Vegas? We have a couple here in Albuquerque and they are pretty cool for dinner. You have to go on a wild goose chase for the password to even make a reservation, so I figured it wouldnt be on google if there were one.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

My husband and I loved it and would be happy to go back....well worth the price for a foodie who loves a unique experience.

9. Re: E restaurant by Jose Andres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 07:16