We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A night out for two girls in their mid 20's

Michigan
Level Contributor
331 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
A night out for two girls in their mid 20's

While in Vegas my daughter and her cousin want to go out on the town. I'm staying back but I want the girls to head somewhere on the strip that is nice (and hopefully safe). We have never gone to clubs and they can't afford somewhere that has a ridiculous cover so please educate us on the nightlife. Thanks for you help.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A night out for two girls in their mid 20's

Girls in their 20s don't pay covers in Vegas. They get boys in their 20s to pay them.

Something tells me the girls can navigate the nightclub scene without any help from us. However, jackcolton.com is a good website if you want a basic rundown on some of the major clubs.

SGF, MO
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A night out for two girls in their mid 20's

Ditto what stratton posted. The girls should be more concerned with their safety - i.e. leaving drinks unattended, etc. - than expense. Their young female status makes them a hot commodity and should mitigate cost.

Michigan
Level Contributor
331 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A night out for two girls in their mid 20's

Ha ha. I'm sure you are right but thanks for the website.

4. Re: A night out for two girls in their mid 20's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 08:26