We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you could only see one show...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
WPB
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
If you could only see one show...

In Vegas, what would it be? My wife and I will be there in a week and a half and we can not decide on a show to see. Some suggestions would be great. We have seen BMG, La Reve and Ka on our last couple of visits and enjoyed each of them. Struggling to decide what to do next. Thanks for the help.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you could only see one show...

I can recommend two shows, Terry Fator at Mirage and Jersey Boys at Palazzo. Both are excellent.

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If you could only see one show...

Hi

Next time i'm there I think we may see Vegas! the show. Should be able to get discount tickets for that one fairly easily. In the past have spent small fortune on show tickets for headliners, just want to be entertained and not spend a load.

Clive

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,388 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you could only see one show...

In many ways I think Jersey Boys is the "best" show, but it is also something that you could see elsewhere.

Terry Fater is the individual I would recommend and LOVE as the ensemble show that seem to most typify Vegas to me.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If you could only see one show...

hands down.....JERSEY BOYS....provided you enjoy franki valli music....it is moving, entertaining, captivating, with outstanding acting and singing.

i enjoyed the jersey boys over many other cirque shows that i have seen but that is just me.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,473 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If you could only see one show...

Human Nature. It sounds like you guys have seen enough of the production shows. Try something a little bit different.

here and there
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: If you could only see one show...

LOVE -beatles

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,643 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: If you could only see one show...

<<<I can recommend two shows, Terry Fator at Mirage and Jersey Boys at Palazzo. Both are excellent.>>>

Ditto.

Hiram, Georgia
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: If you could only see one show...

I recently went and saw Mystere, Ka and Penn and Teller. I must say I thought Mystere was WAY better than Ka. It was way more entertaining for us. So if you love Cirque then I would suggest seeing that as your next show.

9. Re: If you could only see one show...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 October 2011, 19:05
PA
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: If you could only see one show...

Love at the Mirage.