We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LOVE at The Mirage

Sao Paulo,Brazil
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
LOVE at The Mirage

What's the best seat to watch the show? And how about The Beatles Revolution Lounge, any thoughts on it? Is it worth a visit?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

I would personally avoid the most expensive seats in the 100 section as they're too close and you may end up missing a lot of the action. I've seen the show from both the 200 and 300 (balcony) sections and both were great.

I've only been in Revolution Lounge early in the evening when it's pretty quiet. Nice enough place but not really a huge deal.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,069 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

You don't want to sit too close, being higher up gives you a better view of the entire show; I would look to sit anywhere above the halfway mark of the 200's level.

The Revolution lounge is a short walk from the theater, so there's no reason not to walk over and take a look.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

I've seen it from the first rows of both the 306 and 209, both were excellent for different reasons.

Edited: 31 October 2011, 13:55
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

I've never actually been past the bar at Revolution. Anybody actually go inside?

london
Level Contributor
330 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

been twice - sat both times in the cheapest seats, and there's no doubt I had a better view than those in the most expensive.

Portland, Indiana
Level Contributor
320 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

I have sat in all three levels. If it is your first time, I would say go to the middle levels. My personal favorite were the up close ones so I could see their faces, etc...

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,224 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

we sat in the 300, I think 305 and 306 section and felt they were great seats

Sun City West...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

breeze...

i've been inside. had a martini before the show. it was cool...nothing overly exciting, though. it pretty much looks just like the outer area.

Texas
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

Been to this show four times and the best seats are the upper levels, roughly about 3/4 of the way up. There is so much going on overhead at , it's harder to take it in if you're close to the stage.

Been to the "Revolution" lounge but if you are expecting to hear Beatles music there, you will be disappointed. It's nothing special.

Sao Paulo,Brazil
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: LOVE at The Mirage

Tks. for the replies guys, I'll go for the mid-way seats.