We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$8 sale from Frontier

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
$8 sale from Frontier

Hopefully someone can get to Vegas for just $8!

www.frontierairlines.com/specials.aspx…

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

We already booked our flight on Southwest, so I was sure I'd be kicking myself. Amazingly, no. Frontier still more expensive than SW was for the dates we wanted.

Now, if I'd wanted to fly home *on* Thanksgiving instead of the next day... :)

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

Good luck though getting their website to cooperate...tried from home and here at work. It is very slow so guess lots of people are trying to book, but I can't get past the step to even be able to look at dates. Maybe they just don't like me :(

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

Ducky, what you need to do is to choose your originating city and then just wait. The destination choices will eventually show up. It just takes a while. Took me a few tries before figuring this out.

Unfortunately, from Milwaukee to Vegas is $123. I can do better with AirTran! However, I can fly to Omaha for only $17!!!

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

thanks...I did that. When it gets to the calendar page, it locks up, churns, then goes back to the sale ad page! I don't really care since Mr. Ducky is out of vaca for the year but just keep thinking I want to go meet up with Jacktar and Deb in December! LOL

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

Dang my city is not an option.

Tacoma,WA
Level Contributor
912 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

yeah..website very slow...be easier if they just listed what the sale cities and dates were...much easier to navigate through and then see they want like $350 for Sea-Las..um no thanks

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

agree with that thought :)

Schertz, Texas
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

Thanks, Pookaloki!! I'm already set up for 18-21 Nov freebies for LV from SWA. But I just told my co-worker about the sale and she was able to get half-price tickets to Kansas City for 29 Nov - 2 Dec!! Would never have known about this otherwise!:-)

9. Re: $8 sale from Frontier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2012, 04:17