We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo or Aria for June trip

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo or Aria for June trip

Planning a trip in June with my mom. Torn between Aria and Palazzo. Aria is a little less expensive but I think Palazzo is nicer???? Will be spending most of the day at the pool. My mom is 68 and gets around ok but a good location would be a nice perk for her.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo or Aria for June trip

Definately Aria, I am 63 and love everything about Aria. We also love Wynn

There are 3 pools at Aria, plus two huge hot tubs. Lots of shade and lots of sun, whatever you like.

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo or Aria for June trip

same here, my wife and I always decide between Aria and Wynn. And since we end up getting the better offer at Aria we always end up there. the standard rooms at Wynn are the best standard rooms in vegas. but i prefer the location of Aria. both are classes ahead of Palazzo in my opinion

3. Re: Palazzo or Aria for June trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2012, 06:16