We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

Is it best to buy tickets on line before arriving or will they be available on the street ? Will be in Las Vegas around the 4th December

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,140 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

The two parts of your question are not mutually exclusive.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,518 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

I hope you don't mean literally "on the street". In this day and age of bar-coded tickets that can be printed multiple times, I would be very cautious about buying on the street.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,140 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I was speaking the truth but also being facetious but I've just realised you're the huge Michael Jackson fan. WHY ON EARTH would you leave it to any kind of chance, be it the venue box office, ticket vendors or scalpers, rather than buying your tickets ahead of your visit?

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,590 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

jessmadam....since it is a new show in vegas for only 3 weeks in december, i suggest if you really want to see it, you should prebuy and not take a chance to buy them at TIX tonight.

i saw this show back home here last week and it is FABULOUS--provided you enjoy MJ music. it was one of the best cirque productions i have seen, imho. perhaps it is also because i adore MJ music so there wasn't one song that i didn't enjoy.

i believe the tickets in vegas for the immortal tour is even cheaper than those here. our cheapest tickets were $95 with limited view and up to $195 for floor seats.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

No I don't mean illegal....I mean those stalls that they have selling tickets for shows, I've seen them in London but don't know if they have them in Las Vegas ?

New Mexico
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

I doubt that show will be in the discount ticket booths considering it is not a permanent show in Vegas. Also very popular shows that sell out often do not make it to the discount ticket booths and if they do there are very few tickets if any. Hence why they do not advertise what tickets they have until the day of the event.

Florida City...
Level Contributor
116 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

So this show won't be permanent? Bummer. Anyone know what's going to show after it's moved on?

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

Thanks for remembering....I just thought if I buy them now I'll be committed to a day and time and then maybe miss out on some other amazing event ...trying to cover all my bases...:)

New Mexico
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

Its in the arena like a concert or other tour type show. I am sure a concert, a boxing match, UFC and all kinds of other events will take place there after they split.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Cirque De Solei....Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

There will be a permanent show opening in spring of 2013 according to the linked press release below.

cirquedusoleil.com/en/press/news/2011/mj-in-…