We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Box seating for Celine Dion, Las Vegas.

Rancho Cucamonga...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Box seating for Celine Dion, Las Vegas.

Is it really in a box (behind a plexi glass)? It's next to the wheel chairs section.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,721 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,104 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
404 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Box seating for Celine Dion, Las Vegas.

I think that's the sound mixing desk

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Box seating for Celine Dion, Las Vegas.

Are you looking at Orchestra Box or Rear Orchestra Box? We sat in rear orchestra box 5 for the Rod Stewart concert. You have an actual door to your 'box' area and about 10 movable chairs are inside. You also have a knee high wall between you and the last row of rear orchestra. This gives you a ton of legroom and a nice ledge to place your drink! The chairs are similar to desk chairs on wheels (with armrests) and are larger in size than the regular theatre style seats.

If you're talking about orchestra box, from what I could see it just looks like an area with the same type of movable chairs (unless that was the wheelchair section). I didn't see any type of plexi glass area.

3. Re: Box seating for Celine Dion, Las Vegas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2012, 10:21