We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agenda?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Agenda?

No agenda, just expecting heat, adequate doors and standard lighting and to be treated with respect as a customer whose money is as green as anyone else’s. If you had a good stay, then you should post a specific, factual account of what happened that was good or what was positive that the people did. Rather than post an accusation that “hahahha”, I’m “a female”, with “an agenda” that “sees what she wants to see”, even though I listed specific facts that can be supported by documentation, timecards, service calls, etc. and you did not. From your language, composition, tone etc., I would be very surprised if you were a woman and additionally you appear to have the agenda. I’ve done nothing in the last 8 years but travel. In that time I’ve written only 1 complaint letter (to an airline), never asked to contest any travel charges and never bothered to even post any feedback about anything on a travel site. It takes a LOT to bother me. This did. You should not have to take a friend, boyfriend or husband or a trip to Vegas. Generally, it’s almost as safe as Disneyland unless you get so drunk you get yourself in trouble. BTW-I got “8”s on the rating system for those of you who want to make something of that.

Mentioned in this post
Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,641 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,129 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
917 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
429 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agenda?

I thought that post was odd too. Your review was straightforward and fact filled. Every once in awhile you get a reply from someone who is personally connected to the place you trashed---either emotionally or financially (employed?). I have no personal knowledge of Hooters although I have had the misfortune of staying at the old San Remo which was a dump. Don't take it personally.