We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo deluxe rooms

colorado
Level Contributor
274 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo deluxe rooms

Heading out in March with some buddies - all in our early 40's. Have read mixed reviews on the standard Flamingo rooms. What are the pros and cons of the rooms? Is the hotel a good choice for a group of 40 somethings watching the tournament?

Thanks

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

The regular deluxe rooms are fine, although some people have different experiences. I have stayed in them twice without complaint. Sure it is nothing fancy and if you don't expect anything more than a normal, basic hotel room you will be fine.

The hotel is in a great location so you should be good

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

I found them to be fine. They are just like any other middle of the road hotel room, and you can't fault the location.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

Stayed in one for 7 nights last month, nothing wrong with the room at all. Housekeeping was excellent as well

colorado
Level Contributor
274 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

I have stayed at Ballys - both North and South rooms, and at Monte Carlo. Are the rooms at Flamingo comparable?

Orange, California
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

Never had a problem with several stays in a deluxe at Flamingo. They are doing some refurb on the deluxe rooms. Have not stayed at Bally's or Monte Carlo, so no help there.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

Probably more comparable to south tower (?). All non-GO & non-suite rooms are to be done by May. So you may even get lucky & get a new FAB room.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

It's really hard to say. The rooms vary a lot. We have had some that have been pretty sad in terms of stained carpet and worn furnishings. One room even had sheets that were so thin you could almost see through them. Even the very worn ones have been clean (except for the stained carpet). Others haven't been bad. Sometimes you can get a room with a really good view there. We always have a good time there. The location is great! They have a good coffee shop. Hope you get a good room. If you don't, go back down and ask to be moved. They will accomodate you if they can. Have fun!

Midwest
Level Contributor
524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

I recently stayed in a deluxe room at Flamingo on the 16th floor-- spa tower. IMO, it was fine with no problems but certainly not an upscale room which I was not expecting anyway.

I have not stayed in the other hotels you mentioned.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

If you are looking for a CLEAN room than it's find but if you want luxurious than it isn't the right choice.

My parents prefer them over the Go Room !!!!

Pro's great pool, Margaritaville, + great location

www.caesars.com click on LV then Flamingo to see if it meets your criteria.

MELBOURNE
Level Contributor
61 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flamingo deluxe rooms

Returned home to OZ yesterday after 3 week stay in USA. We had 2 stops at Vegas. We stayed 5 nights at Flamingo in a GO room and room was very good - we had 4 in a room and it worked OK. When we came back we stayed 3 nights at Paris and found that location great.

Yes the Paris is dearer but worth the money - both rooms are much the same but the actual complex at Paris is far superior than Flamingo. The dining choices at Paris are excellent and have a better atmosphere.

Both have great locations.