We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

O- at Bellagio

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
O- at Bellagio

Hi

We are coming from Australia and staying at the Bellagio.

Should we pre purchase tickets for O or wait until we arrive? Does anybody know do Bellagio hotel guests get a discount?

Thanks

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: O- at Bellagio

The best deal for "O" tickets is virtually always the 20% off offer that's available on the Bellagio website. You're extremely unlikely to find tickets for less if you wait until you're in Vegas.

bellagio.com/o-cirque-du-soleil/o-cirque-du-…

No extra discount for Bellagio guests.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: O- at Bellagio

I don't think they do. I'd get the tickets before you come if you really want to see it. Sometimes it sells out. Don't sit up too close or off too far to the side. Other than that, I think any seat will be OK. It's a beautiful show. Enjoy!

melbourne
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: O- at Bellagio

Thanks so much.

Cheers

Tinley Park...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: O- at Bellagio

When I went I got them before I left and was glad that I did.

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: O- at Bellagio

Buy them now and pick them up at Will Call the night of the show. One less thing to worry about.

6. Re: O- at Bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:17