We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vinnie Favorito

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
minnesota
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Vinnie Favorito

Could not find any reviews on TA for him. Has anyone seen him? I have a 2 for1 coupon. Is he worth seeing?

Levelland, Texas
Level Contributor
226 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vinnie Favorito

Fun show.Beware he will pick on everyone.Even you!!!.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vinnie Favorito

Be aware that he is funny and "naughty." Avoid this show if you are easily offended.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vinnie Favorito

Best comedian in Vegas....bar none!

Houston
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Vinnie Favorito

He is hilarious. We had tix to see him this trip, but he cancelled on Thursday night. Insult humor...I like it, but if you don't, pick another show.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Vinnie Favorito

We saw him in November this year. Yes he finds a reason to pick on everyone in the audience. We were both picked on. I don't think we stopped laughing even once though. He sells a CD of the show you were in at the end.

Hopewell Junction...
Level Contributor
14 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vinnie Favorito

Very funny guy but he can be harsh on some people in the audience but lots of fun. We went with 2for 1 tickets and it was well worth it. Small venue so don't pay for better seats, not worth that.

BURLINGTON ONT
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vinnie Favorito

If you are white and from mid west you seem to be safe all else beware

Don Rickles on steroids

Boston...
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Vinnie Favorito

We thought he was a riot!

minnesota
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vinnie Favorito

Thanks everyone! Now I know.

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Vinnie Favorito

I loved this show but he has a potty mouth to rival all potty mouths... And as mentioned above he picked on every single person in the room, one by one. Young, old, fat skinny, black, white, whatever... We wanted to get the audio of the show we were in, but the line was too long afterward. He apparently has audio on his website for a day or so afterward if you miss being imortalized in Vegas comedy history... But we missed ours! =(

We got half price tix thru one of the discount ticket spots at the top of the strip. Room was SMALL, so be prepared to be bunched in very tightly when you go in. Probably only about 50-60 people in the room when we went and it was packed TIGHT.