We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uk football matches

2 posts
Save Topic
Uk football matches

Hi

Arrive in Vegas on Thursday and staying at the Wynn. Can anyone advise where we soul be able to watch the English premiership games on the Saturday?

california
Level Contributor
894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uk football matches

The Crown and Anchor has all the English Soccer games. A lot of Brits hang out there too. You will feel right at home. I go there to watch Arsenal

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Uk football matches

You won't find it difficult to find places to watch them. Because of the time difference there's not much American sport on at the same time.

london
Level Contributor
330 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uk football matches

last time I stayed at Wynn, they had Fox Soccer Channel in the rooms.

If the game is not on FSC, then PH sports book usually has them.

I avoid the Crown and Anchor unless I have to.

UK
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uk football matches

I have seen Uk football in PH, TI (just across the junction from the Wynn) and the Hilton as well. So looks like you should'nt have a problem. Make a bet and you may be able to get free drinks, although their less generous than even a couple of years ago.

Manchester
Level Contributor
207 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uk football matches

As previous posters have said good chance you can watch in the Wynn.

Either in your room on Fox or ESPN. Or on one of the individual desks in the sports book, I have done both in the past and there is usually a good atmosphere in the sports book though this is not from English Premier League. If there is a group of you a taxi to the C & A could be a better option.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uk football matches

Queen Vic is the way to go. Even if it was on in your room surely being surrounded by other supporters, beer and Brit food would be a wee bit better :-)

D

1700-10

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
639 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Uk football matches

Another vote for the Queen Vic at the Riviera - not too long of a walk from Wynn

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Uk football matches

Pushing my luck here, but what I'm personally looking for is somewhere that'll have Soccer Saturday/Soccer Special on. I need Jeff Stelling & the boys on 2nd January. The Queen Vic is open 24 hours a day, do they have a website or Facebook page that I could find contact details on?

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
446 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Uk football matches

If you are at Wynn then the closet to you is Queen Vic at Rivieria.

The best place for me is Ri Ra at Mandalay Place but that's the totally other end to you.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Uk football matches

Ri Ra only opens at 9am though so that's only an option for evening matches rather than the 3pm (7am) kick-offs.