We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married in Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Getting Married in Vegas

We are planning a trip to Vegas for late April. Any ideas on a nice place to get married? Do any of the hotels offer good deals on weddings at their locations that are reasonable? It will just be the two of us with one other couple...so nothing lavish and expensive :) Thanks!

Westbrook, Maine
Level Contributor
660 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

We loved our wedding at 702wedding.com, they were professional and didn't put the hard sell on us for anything. We were married in the chapel which is just beautiful and looks great in our pics.

Good luck!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

There are countless places to get married in Vegas. It really also depends on what you are looking for. A chapel, outside, etc.

With that said, we got married at the Flamingo in the garden gazebo. They had several locations but that worked best for us

www.caesars.com/weddings/flamingo-las-vegas/

Boston
Level Contributor
24,450 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

Good deal means What?

A $500 dollar wedding or a $50,000 wedding.

LV is filled with cheesy places to get married on the cheap.

A Google search is your friend.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

We really enjoyed our wedding at the Little Chapel of the West. It's a free standing chapel on the edge of LV strip. The ceremony was short and sweet. They allowed our friends to take some pictures, and even rang the bell in the tower as we were walking out.

With a few professional pix, a video, use of the bridal area, ceremony, and flowers, it was less than $500 for the whole thing. Keep in mind, this was 7 years ago, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Congrats!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

To get an idea of what the inside looks like, here are a couple pix from my wedding. They're all black and white because the hubby refused to wear sunscreen the day before at the Grand Canyon. Convertible car + Irish complexion + no sunscreen = lobster man. It was his first lesson in listening to his wife :)

…snapfish.com/snapfish/…

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

Singerkay , We got married in vegas 3/18/11 in Vegas . There is a ton of places to go BUT we got married at this place and was very pleased . You said there is 4 of you .. so i dont see you spending whole lot of money because we didnt either . We got some really nice wedding pictures with our camera . I tipped the lady $20 extra that married us and the $20 to the lady that set everything up and they were extremely helpful . She walked outside snapping pictures and they look great . Another thing was handy was this place is very close to where you have to go and get your license blocks away . Here is there site check it out .

http://www.aspecialmemoryweddings.com/

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,586 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

I have no tip for the chapel, but I have a tip for the license:

clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/…PreApp.aspx

This is an on-line pre-application form. Complete it in advance and it will make the license process even easier.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

Good call Mike, that pre-application can save you a lot of time.

I got married at the Flamingo at their Garden Gazebo as well. It was great although if you have just the four people I'd probably go with something less expensive. Flamingo does have other options that might be a better fit.

Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Victoria BC Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

Congratulations! Getting married in Vegas was a great choice for us. We had only three guests - we paid about $80 at Wee Kirk of the Heather, then headed to Fitzgerald's for drinks and Wynn buffet for dinner. We had a great time. I did a little research before we headed down and narrowed my search to 2 chapels, went to visit them both and booked Wee kirk for the next day. So easy. Good luck!

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,629 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting Married in Vegas

I will second or third the Flamingo. Great setting , well organized and didnt cost an arm and a leg.