We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Absinthe ticket discounts

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,380 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Absinthe ticket discounts

From Travelzoo this morning:

travelzoo.com/entertainment/…

Through April 1, 2012

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

or you can use discount code "ABS20" on ticketmaster which i believe is slightly cheaper than using the Travelzoo discount above (when i checked the price for late December shows). Dont think there is an expiry date on the discount code.

Brighton
Level Contributor
247 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

Thanks to both

London
Level Contributor
607 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

Have just seen Absinthe for the second time and at that price it is a bargain.

Just be warned if you sit in those expensive seats you may attract the attention of the rather demented ringmaster and find yourself playing a part in the show - whether you want to or not...!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

there is about a $0.94 difference between the travelzoo link and the ABS20 discount. Not a huge difference. Going for our 2nd time and can't wait!! I heard the siblings have changed up their act a bit and can't wait to see what craziness they do now.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
377 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

We bought these thanks to Travelzoo as well. Looking forward to seeing the show!

Abbotsford Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

When we were last there , someone was giving out $ 20.00 off coupons right in front of the show which could be used for any value of seats. You have to get them at least 2 hours before that nights performance. Does anyone know if they are still doing this .

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

there was a guy in costume handing them out over halloween weekend

outside the main lobby.

Athens, Tennessee
Level Contributor
655 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

it's worth it to just buy now rather than risk a sell-out while there or trying to time when to get the $20 off outside the tent, hours before the show. (2) were about $75 each after tax and fees. thanks Dave!

METRO EAST
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

This was the best show I have ever seen, no BS. I am usually bored at any show my wife drags me too but this was the exception. We stumbled by the stand outside Caesars and decided to give it a chance. Very crude and rude but so very entertaining, we will go back soon. Thanks for the discount code. One thing I might suggest is springing for the VIP tickets. Might be worth it to not stand in line and be able to relax the hour before show time.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Absinthe ticket discounts

While there's no guarantee the deal will still be there, Tickets4Tonight has had Absinthe for $59 (+fees) for a while.