We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best buffets in Vegas?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Best buffets in Vegas?

Just as the questions asks - what are the buffets in Vegas that people would most recommend?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
california
Level Contributor
894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

Ive eaten at most of the buffets in town. Since you are interested in off strip low cost buffets..Green Valley Ranch is exactly what you are seeking.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

The OP specifically asked about low cost and off-Strip? I must have missed that.

You generally get what you pay for with buffets. The more expensive top-end offerings are more expensive for a reason. Most people will tell you that Wynn and Bellagio are the best you'll find and Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan also has a lot of fans.

Your question typically gets asked two or three times per week. Perhaps try a forum search to read other threads.

Edited: 29 December 2011, 07:59
california
Level Contributor
894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

Wynn and Bellagio are outstanding buffets as well. Don't forget the Paris breakfast buffet..that one has lots of fans. GVR would still be my pick

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,214 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

But no suggestion, elastin, why you thought the OP was interested in low cost off-Strip buffets?

As always, where blagger leads I follow. Wynn and Bellagio are historically considered the best. But they are the most expensive. And I have read a few negative reports on Wynn lately. Cosmopolitan's reputation seems to just grow and grow. And probably the next best considered is M Resort, although it is off-Strip, about 15 minutes south.

If you ARE interested in low-cost or off-Strip or any other criteria please let us know and we'll happily offer alternatives to the places listed above. Which for now clearly answer your question.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

I found Wynn overrated, heck I would prefer the RIO buffet for less cost, actually found it better than the Wynn.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,214 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

I enjoyed the dining room at Wynn better than Rio but, food-wise, I'd probably agree with you, BoNeSaW. However, the OP asked for buffets that people would most recommend and most people would recommend Wynn, Bellagio, Cosmo and M Resort. Just doing what I'd asked...

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

Most $$: Bellagio and Wynn

Less $$: Green Valley Ranch

Least $$: Orleans, Main Street Station, Fremont

Texas
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

I'd also agree that the Wynn and Bellagio have the best.

Two others I like are "Spice Market Buffett" at Planet Hollywood and the Mandalay Bay buffet.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

The buffet at Imperial Palace has a lot to offer.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,674 posts
345 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best buffets in Vegas?

I have eaten at numerous buffets ini Las Vegas. I will agree with a previous poster who said that you get what you pay for. We ate at a cheap buffet downtown which was terrible. On the other hand, the buffet at Planet Hollywood is $30 per person for dinner, and the food is of high quality and variety. The food is deliciously delivered. The menu includes more expensive items, such as crab legs. When you go to the cheap buffets, the food tends to consist of cheap offerings, such as fried chicken, does not taste as good, and has less variety to choose from. I have yet to find a cheap buffet in Vegas that is to my liking.

Edited: 29 December 2011, 16:02