1. Most standard hotel rooms do not have a microwave, refrigerator or coffee maker.
2. That you can check-in to your hotel way before the standard 3 or 4 pm check-in time. ( I love arriving in Vegas at 11 am and my room is ready).
3. No need to rent a car. (I love this since where I live you must drive everywhere)
4. The length of many hotel hallways. (I stayed in the last room at the end of the hall at Bally’s and I felt like I should pack a snack for my walk to my room) :)
5. That the strip is so c lose to the airport
6. That the shuttle from airport to strip is so cheap ($8 each way)
7. The size of the hotels and the difficulty of finding your way out at times can be an adventure.
8. That I would come to love Vegas so much