We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MLife or CET Properties?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
336 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
MLife or CET Properties?

Which do you prefer? I have been with Total Rewards for years and always get comped rooms, but it seems to me that MLife has a better quality product to offer. I think I may just jump ship in June and try an MGM Property. What are your opinions? I'm deciding between Mirage, MGM and THEHotel.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,785 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

You hit the nail on the head.

Aside from CP, I think the Mlife hotels are better.

So I try to do a little of both.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

Mlife/MGM has more higher quality hotels, IMHO.

Mass
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

I think it depends on if you are a table player or slots. No question MGM properties are nicer hotels overall. If you are looking for freebies then it seems to me it depends on what kind of player you are. Low life slot players like myself seem to get better room offers from CET. If you are a table player than by all means go for the better hotel.

so cal
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

I agree, Mlife properties are a little nicer in my opinion.

Of the three you listed, I would recommend theHotel. Have stayed there several times and it's really a nice place. Mirage is in a better location (for some people).

Also, Mlife is giving you 25 tier credits for every $1.00 you spend in their resorts: food, hotel room, spa, etc. A nice way to get extra points.

Enjoy!

Canada
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

I prefer Mlife properties...much nicer in my opinion.

AZ
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

The Mlife hotels in Vegas are for the most part, better properties but I like the fact that CET has properties in more locations. We stayed in Lake Tahoe and New Orleans last year and hope to get to Atlantic City this summer. That is the reason that we find ourselves loyal to CET,

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

MGM/Mlife are much better properties, not very close in my opinion. TheHotel is too far away from anything to make it a option we ever choose regardless of what offer we get. Mirage is nice. Once MGM completes the renovation i might choose MGM as the food options at MGM are probably the best in Vegas.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

I have started to migrate to Mlife as there property choice is very nice. I get great comps from CET but besides Caesars the rest are not doing a lot for me lately. Personally I want to shake it up a little and see if there is something I like better.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

I go with whoever sends me the best offer. Been to Las Vegas many times so it doesn't matter where I stay.

Indianapolis,IN
Level Contributor
4,807 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: MLife or CET Properties?

I agree with Greene80. Mlife is much better to mid-level and up tables players. Both clubs have their pro's and con's. There's no doubt that its easier for low rollers to get free rooms from CET Total Rewards. If you're a bigger player, Mlife will comp back at a higher percentage and be much more generous with food and shows.