We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
1 post
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower Restaurant

What is the general concensus on this place? Thinking about going there for lunch in a few weeks? Are the drinks super expensive? THANKS!

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Not sure about their drink prices, I don't do a lot drinking.

I loved the food at Eiffel Tower when I went on my last trip. I had the black cod and my friend had a steak. My dinner was great, but when I had a bite of her steak.....wow!! It was one of the best steaks I have ever tasted.

The entire experience at Eiffel Tower is wonderful. The staff is gracious and ready to serve. The food is great and the view is just awesome.

Be sure and get one of their souffles, you will not regret it, I promise!!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Great attentive service and overall atmosphere but food just falls short of the very best in town that you should expect for the price in my opinion.

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eiffel Tower Restaurant

I'd agree with Blagger...the service was fantastic, food was good, not great but not terrible either. We all enjoyed the experience (especially the cutting queues!)

Edited: 08 January 2012, 22:38
4. Re: Eiffel Tower Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2013, 10:28