We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is this restaurant? Name?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Where is this restaurant? Name?

It is Italian and I heard it was behind the Barbary Coast. Small and very very good. All for 1 price food & wine.

Does anyone know the name?

Thanks

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
7,119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

Batistas Hole in the Wall. I was there years ago and it was good and alot of fun. When we were there wine was included with the meal but as I said it has been years and not sure of what it is like now.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

of recent date the reviews have been terrible

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
440 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

I think you are talking about Battista's Hole in the Wall. It is in a small shopping center just behind the strip. It's been around a very long time. People tend to love it or really dislike it, very old school.

4. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2006, 05:22
Joplin, Missouri
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

I talked to a lady tonite and she says it is a "must" and the food/wine is very good as is the atmosphere.

Los Angeles, Ca
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

What kind of lady were you talking to? I've been there 3 times. The first time it was really good. The second, I wish I had died, and the third it was alright. I like Ellis Island better, and its only a few more minutes by foot.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

It was once a decent restaurant but it has now become a tourist trap. The sauce tastes like it came out of a can and the wine is the cheapest you can find. If you are looking for a decent authentic Italian meal look elsewhere.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

i agree with vp03..It is a tourist trap and the reviews of the last couple of years is that it has gone down hill and is terrible..perhaps there is no future here what with the implode of Bourbon St. and Harrah's purchase and their plans for the whole area. I believe the whole area will be raised.Who is this lady that was inquired of????

Joplin, Missouri
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

She didn't say how long ago she ate there. That may be the clue - too long ago I guess.

Upstate, New York
Level Contributor
532 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Where is this restaurant? Name?

VP03 has it right. I recently saw where it was chosen as Best Italian Resturant in Vegas, you've got to be kidding me. I have eaten there once.....hint:"once" FOOD was Fair at best,Wine was on the quality of Box Wine. Atmosphere certainly was OLD, dont know about OLD SCHOOL. There is NO way this place is even in the top ten Italian Resturants in Vegas. This place does have it's fans......but I can't see why, especially in a city with so many better choices.