We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

I know the portions are sizable, but how tasty is the food?

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,281 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

Tastes only fair at best to me, had breakfast there twice now.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

It's just ok IMO, H had the super dry bland chicken and waffles, they sure make it look pretty though... I had a breakfast burrito, it was big.. but it had little punch / flavor.

I have only met one person that actually ate a whole breakfast from there.. Steph's son.. lol he must have a hollow leg.. cus I dunno where that kid put it!!

All I know is I have had far better breakfast's at far cheaper prices than HHAGG.

If I were you, I'd try it... you gotta eat right?

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,931 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

Yummy, as far as I'm concerned. Keep in mind the food you're dealing with. Its not a upscale fine dining restaurant and it won't compare to one of those establishments.

Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

no.

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

I gotta go with "no." It's a really good choice for a really really big eater, and it's got some atmosphere...I felt the food was no better than Denny's quality, and I don't need that much bulk, so I won't be back.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,433 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

Above average (Denny's, IHOP) not award winning cuisine in my book.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
630 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

Much better dining options for breakfast. I wouldn't go so far as to call it terrible but I was sorely disappointed.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

The food is "good" in my opinion. It's more of a novelty thing. Huge portions presented in interesting ways. Like the Sage Chicken and Waffles being stacked so high with a sprig of rosemary as a spear thru the center to hold it all together or the pancakes which have the circumference of a basketball. It's not 5 star cuisine, but it's not priced like 5 star cuisine either.

The tangerine juice is awesome though!!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
680 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

I haven't eaten there, but have heard that the food at the other locations is better than at Imperial Palace.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hash House A Go Go - is the food delicious?

We've only been for breakfast, and 3 times out of 4 the food has been really, really good as well as huge. I love their blueberry and pecan pancakes (fresh blueberries, teeny tiny WHOLE pecans, not pieces), the waffles with the bacon inside, the "skillet" with so many vegetables and cheese...only time it was not good was one time in Reno, the food absolutely sucked (cold, gloppy)...good thing we had been to Vegas before, and good thing it was the only game in town at the Harrahs Reno (they even shut down the buffet for breakfast when HH opened)...and the next morning it was great again, had to be a totally off day for the kitchen the day before.

I'm not impressed with quantity over quality but each of the 3 times the food has been extremely tasty and innovative (and that's hard to do at boring breakfast).