We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Topic
March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

Dad has suggested a M & G Thurs(3/15) or Fri(3/16) around 7-7:30 at the Seahorse Lounge in CP. We had a great time there during Sumfest and it seemed to be a good, central location.

I am hoping to get an idea of which day/time would attract the biggest group so please let me know what everyones thoughts are and then we will firm up the plans. I am also well aware that the best laid plans often change, especially while in Vegas but I hope we can do something for those that really would like to put some faces to the names of people they chat with on here! Dad & I have met some really great people during these events and look forward to meeting more!

Also-if there are other ides for a M & G feel free to share...we are open to suggestions!

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

I suggest you play beer pong. :-)

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

Sorry I'm going to miss you guys. :( Thinking about you all. Hope H is doing well.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

Hope you guys have an awesome time T!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

Cintiguy and I will be arriving Weds the 14th. I know we are going to Nine Fine Irishmen Thursday around 10:00. Friday I am not sure of what the plans are. I know I would not mind meeting up for a M & G since we missed it 2 years ago at Blondies.

Palm Springs Area
Level Contributor
585 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

I'm coming in on Thursday 3/15, late afternoon. I've never had the opportunity to be in LV during a meet & greet - looking forward to it!

Chicago
Level Contributor
733 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

I'm in. If y'all will have me. I am super SUPER charming and VERY funny. I arrive on the 14th.

Norfolk, VA
Level Contributor
586 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

I'm with a crew of people so I can't really commit to anything but whatever you decide, if I'm in the neighborhood, I'd love to meet the TA crowd.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

We are looking forward to a Meet and Greet! Thursday will be great. Friday will probably be great, too! I am up for anything!

Morgantown, West...
Level Contributor
506 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

Im in the same boat as tw. Im with a group but would like to stop by if I can. Since Im not sure Ill make it, i should have no say, but I think the later it is, the better it would work for people watching the games.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: March Madness Meet & Greet...whos in??

Bumping this up for Immeek!