We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Night Nightclub?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Topic
Sunday Night Nightclub?

The hubby & I will be in Vegas Sunday May 13th celebrating my birthday and after we see the late showing of LOVE want a cool nightclub to go out dancing. We're late 30's but from San Francisco, so of course we love our dance music. No rap/R&B but are looking for house/dance, perferably deep house ala Mark Farina/Miguel Migs (yes obviously from SF) but fun dance music will do, just not too trancy and absolutely NO DUBSTEP. We don't need the latest and greatest club or to be seen. I like room to dance, my purpose for going, not constantly being bumped and pushed because the place is packed like a sardine tin. We're looking for a place where people are there to really enjoy the music and groove.

Suggestions?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,429 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Night Nightclub?

XS is your best bet. It's not over crowed on sunday nights, there's a good mix of young and old and the music is just what you're looking for,

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Night Nightclub?

Are you calling me old?!! ;-D Thanks for the suggestion. XS has been suggested by someone else but I've heard it's super crowded. Nice to know Sundays will be less so. Thanks.

3. Re: Sunday Night Nightclub?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 09:35
Toronto
Level Contributor
935 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Night Nightclub?

check out www.jackcolton.com

Has all the Vegas info you'll ever need!

Geared toward the Vegas experience and Party scene!

London
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday Night Nightclub?

XS on a Sunday is great fun but the music may not be what you are looking for - it is very much top 40.

Keep an eye on Rain at the Palms. The Sunday resident DJ at the moment is Brandon Kent who used to partner Paul Oakenfold when Perfecto were in Vegas. Should be more your style.

California
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunday Night Nightclub?

xs is not much of a top 40 club.. they play mainly edm (been there twice and both times they were very heavy with edm). also, on sundays, they usually host manufactered superstars so thats the type of music you'll be listening to during the latter part of the night. and yes, it will be crowded

7. Re: Sunday Night Nightclub?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2013, 10:38