We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink jeep tours

bristol
Level Contributor
243 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Pink jeep tours

Hi

has anyone used this company for tours to the grand canyon south rim

Was the vehicle spacey . Are they any good ?

Thankyou

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink jeep tours

I haven't taken a tour with Pink Jeep out of Vegas but I have when visiting Sedona where the company's headquarters is located. It's a very professionally run outfit and the tour we did was informative and a lot of fun. I'm sure the South Rim tour you're looking at will be very good.

But for this type of tour, the company that consistently gets the best reviews by far is Grand Adventures.

http://www.grand-adventures.com/

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink jeep tours

Pink Jeep is a great company to go with. I did their Hoover Dam tour and the guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. The jeep was very spacious and comfortable and he made sure it was adequately cooled off. The jeep was also stocked with plenty of cold water and they had snacks for each of us.

I can't recommend them enough. Enjoy.

Brisbane, Australia
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink jeep tours

I have done the South Rim tour with them and agree with above poster that it is a really professional outfit and the vehicle is spacious. However, you have to climb up steps to enter the vehicle and sort of stood over to walk to your seat. Whilst this is no problem forest people, if you have mobility problems it could be a bit of an issue.

Have a nice trip, I know I did.

Save Reply
4. Re: Pink jeep tours

Hello,

If you are planning to visit Las Vegas to include a day trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim we hope to be your guide! Be sure to check out our reviews on TripAdvisor. Our niche, the small group experience has been very beneficial to our guests and it is a great way to get the most out of your tour. Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback.

Wishing you the best,

Brittany Moore

Pink Jeep Tours - Las Vegas

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,186 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pink jeep tours

Like blagger, I have not done the tour to the GCNP from LV, but I have toured with them several times in Sedona. I have seen the vehicles that they use for the GC trips. They are impressive and like Grand Adventures, they are smaller than the big coaches used by other providers, but appear to be luxurious and comfortable. They are high clearance vehicles, so you do have to step up to get on board. But you have to do that on any bus as well.

Smaller coaches means less wasted time in LV with pick ups and drop offs. It also means that they can better personalize your trip.

As a company, Pink Jeep dominates the market in Sedona. Their quality and professionalism is what enabled them to expand to the LV market.

I have no affiliation with PJ beyond that of a satisfied customer.

6. Re: Pink jeep tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2013, 10:26