We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

Milford, NH
Level Contributor
381 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

Has anyone ever had the Signature Massage at the Imperial Palace? There is a coupon in the ACG that I am thinking of using but wanted to know what people thought of the spa there?

Thanks

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

bump

Milford, NH
Level Contributor
381 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

Whew - this is one of the fastest moving forums that I have ever read on any subject or on any website...LOL

Bumping up just in case.....

Michigan
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

IP and Spa treatments aren't something I have ever seen discussed here. I wouldn't recommend it but that is purely based on IP's reputation.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,160 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

Doesn't anyone know how to use Google? Here's the first "not Imperial Palace" result: yelp.com/biz/imperial-palace-spa-las-vegas

Milford, NH
Level Contributor
381 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

I know how to use trip advisor!!!!!

I thought the word "advisor" meant just that, sorry.......

vancouver
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

no worries Gr8, I myself never read any review of spa treatments at IP on here, but doesn't mean no one has ever gone. Good question, deserves not a rude comment.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

Yeah there are a lot of nice people here ~ don't let the rude ones scare you. If you ignore them they go away.

Hope someone answers your question ~ sorry I've never even been in IP

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

Sorry I didn't see your post or I would have answered your question sooner. I like to try all the spas. The spa at IP is not the most lux on the Strip by a long shot but it's really not bad at all. They have steam, whirlpool, lockers, showers, a nice dressing area with everything you need to look nice before you leave.They do not have the extensive offering of a larger spa. I have had several massages and a couple of body wraps at the spa. The massages were as good as I get at higher end spas. I'll be using my coupon this year too. :-)

They often run good specials that I just can't pass up. I'll bet there are a few other folks who have had a massage here but are afraid of getting flamed for saying so. I don't know what their signature massage is but I have had both the Swedish and hot stone and I can't complain about either.

vancouver
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

great to know Shrink, thanks.. I will def look into using my ACG for the IP.

Milford, NH
Level Contributor
381 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ACG coupon for IP Spa Massage.

Ha - I would never be scared off!!!!!

I do want to to say thanks to the people who answer the same questions over and over again in order to help others out......

I just hate when people lose site of what forums are all about....to share info and experiences. Anywho........

Shrinkgirl - thanks for your info, it was helpful. I don't usually bother with spas or massages and such while in Vegas but I thought for a free one, it might be worth checking out, maybe I'll add a facial or something too!!!!

One more week and I will be having fun in Vegas!!!!!