We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the best Piano Bar

Toronto
6 posts
Save Topic
Which is the best Piano Bar

I have heard that the duelling piano bars in LV are great, however I have now realized there are quite a few. Any advice as to which is the best?

FYI - Mother( 45 yrs old)/ Daughter ( 25 yrs old) trip. Looking to do this on a Saturday night.

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

I'd Like to know the answer to this too! I also will be with my mom,we are 44 and 69! I have been to the one in NYNY when it first opened and it was a lot of fun. I think the Wynn may have one and Harrah's too?? Also wondering if any of them charge a cover also.

Fernandina Beach...
Level Contributor
83 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

The dueling pianos at Harrah's are fantastic!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

NYNY is tops in my book but be aware there is no open seating. If you want to.be able to sit at a table and ennjoy drinks, check out the piano bar at Paris.

Texas
Level Contributor
68 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

I want to know too!! Going on a "girl's" trip in April and this is a must do on our list..

Southeast US
Level Contributor
603 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

Had fun at harrahs

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
409 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

I have been to NY NY and Harrah's numerous times. Harrah's is good; it is fun. But I believe the performers I have seen at NY NY are more talented, and it's even more fun, IMHO.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
26,785 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

I also like Harrah's.

baton rouge,la
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

There is one at Wynn/Encore that I walked by last Saturday around midnight. I have to say it seemed pretty quiet, not too much audience participation, but that could of been just when I walked by.

9. Re: Which is the best Piano Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2013, 09:26