We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter-slower time or just as busy?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,508 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Easter-slower time or just as busy?

I am going to Vegas over Easter and have been hoping the prices go down but they have begun climbing lately. Do I wait longer or pull the trigger now and get it over with? thanks in advance

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter-slower time or just as busy?

You can get a reservation, then check in periodically. You can get the lower rate if it goes down.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter-slower time or just as busy?

I was seeing some nice Easter prices last week. I booked three nights at the Wynn for $500 using code earlybooking. Aria that weekend was $430 no code I remember.

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,164 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter-slower time or just as busy?

We were married in Vegas Easter weekend 18 years ago; we noticed it was quite busy & our cabbie said it is one of the busiest times of the year.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,182 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter-slower time or just as busy?

The weeks around Easter are busy travel times with most school taking Spring break at that time.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter-slower time or just as busy?

Good Beer is right -- Easter is Spring Break time. Vegas is not as popular as some of the Florida and Mexican resorts for Spring Break, but it is popular for the older kids.

6. Re: Easter-slower time or just as busy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2013, 10:20