We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newyrok
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

were going to las vegas in march. i have been there once. did the hoover dam, red rock canyon, valley of fire, mac king show, lance burton magic show. any ideas for things to do during the day and how and where to score cheap tickets to some shows would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance for any tips you provide. paul

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

Check smartervegas, travelzoo, broadwaybox, and goldstar. Some shows have coupons in the various Las Vegas magazines. There's always Tix4Tonight. Cirque shows are sometimes discounted at the Cirque Las Vegas web site or from the hotel where each show is located.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

ReaderPat covered it all. I use travelzoo a lot.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,857 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

There are many 50% off booths that are located on the strip. They are normally for the day of the show only. My wife and I always use this option and have never been disappointed.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

The booths hulkstilrules is talking about are the tix4tonight booths. If I want to definitely see a show on a certain day- I always buy tickets in advance. If I am not that fussy, then tix4tonight can work. You may not be able to get the show tickets you want on the day your want them, the time you want or the seat you want and you do have to go to the box office to redeem the voucher you will be given. You may be able to get a better deal with the websites listed. In spite of what the website says- tickets are not always half price:

http://www.tix4tonight.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

Tix4tonight booths (located right near Coke World and M&Ms World) and google! Google vegas vouchers or something similar! Also keep an eye on these boards, groupon and pick up all the leaflets in the back of taxi/your hotel!

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

The Tix4Tonight booth are all over the strip, and they also have a booth downtown at Four Queens. My wife and I scored Penn and Teller tickets for $58 apiece (normally over $80 apiece) on a Wednesday night and the gal at the Rio box office upgraded us to main floor seats at no charge.

If you do this option, you have to be sure to pick up your tickets at the box office at least 1 hour before showtime.

7. Re: Looking 4 tips on how to score cheap tickets for Vegas shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 10:29