We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
331 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

....and, wondering, with only 4 days there......what should we NOT miss seeing and/ or doing.....?

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

Well as its your first, you must do Bellagio fountains, Venetian canals, Mirage volcano, Treasure Island Pirate show, eifel tower, take in a show, go to a buffet. Have a gamble. Win

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

what not to miss.....

Have you done a search yet on this site?

Believe it or not... I typed in "First time to Vegas"

and got 4,984 pages of similar posts- with 10 posts per page.

I'd start there

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

This is such a broad question... because I'd say skip the pirate show and the canals, but see a Cirque show. Lots would disagree with me, too, because not everyone likes seeing shows. :) What are your interests? You'll get better answers if your post is more specific.

I'd recommend reading the trip reports people post here, as I've gotten tons of ideas from them and ended up with my own "not-to-miss" list. Mine would include the Bellagio Fountains, a chocolate martini at the Wynn, the view from Ghost Bar at the Palms, and LOVE.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

I don't believe it. Where are you really going?

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

I'd spend one day just going in and out of the various hotels just checking them out. The Bellagio has a beautiful conservatory, plus the dancing fountains, The Cosmopolitan has a gorgeous chandelier bar. Caesar's has a fantastic shopping forum, plus statues that comes to life. The Venetian is a mini Italy - gondolas, Doges Palace, St. Mark's Place. Don't miss Big Elvis.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

If you are girls, do the spa at your hotel. Some of best are at Caesar's, Encore & Bellagio. We like to plan this as a break from all the loudness & craziness of the other days. It's such a contrast. The spas in Vegas are rare to find elsewhere (we have nothing that compares in San Francisco for instance except maybe Kabuki Springs, and still not close). Shopping the canal shops & the Forum Shops, Fremont Street for a few hours weekend night too. Top of Eiffel Tower or Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast & view the Bellagio fountains + conservatory inside Bellagio.

7. Re: Believe it or not...First time to Vegas........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2013, 10:16