We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

7 posts
Save Topic
22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

My friends and I [all 22] are about to just book a trip to Vegas for April, NY spring break. We had a couple of questions beforehand.

What we want out of the vacation is the constant excitement and partying that comes with Vegas. Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Were all attractive girls who go to school and work our butts off here at home and just need some fun. We were wondering what hotel would be best to stay at? We don't really care about the size of the room since we won't be spending much time in it. We just want a clean place that has a great pool with a nice party scene. Our current choice is the flamingo or the MGM or ballys. Is there another resort you would think better fits our needs?

Were not really big gamblers but love the nightlife. What are some of the hotter clubs you would recommend ? Is there such a thing as promoters in Vegas where they recruit girls and get u into clubs comped while u hangout in VIP drinking their bottles? We have that in NY wondering if Vegas does too. Which clubs are best known to have a higher end hip hop vibe ?

Also for food, we just really like to stick to quick fast food like burgers or sandwhiches or pizza. We would rather party tan and sleep most of the the time. But is there any food sPots we definitely cannot overlook?

Thank you all for your responses and reading my lengthy question.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

A quick piece of forum advice. You'll invariably get better results by asking about different subjects separately as regulars on here tend to have different areas of knowledge. This especially applies to something like clubs which is pretty specialized.

Of the hotels you mention, MGM is the nicest and would fit what you're looking for pretty well. Regarding where to eat, the choices are vast and it's a little like asking the same question about NYC. If you're looking at one or two nice dinners, give us some clues about possible budget and types of food. I can't help at all in terms of clubs!

And I'm not sure exactly when your spring break is, but be aware that late March and early April isn't 100% guaranteed pool weather in Vegas so you'll need a little luck for that.

2. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 14:05
Oceanside...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

In your case I would scratch Bally's and Flamingo off your list and add Cosmopolitan and Planet Hollywood.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

Planet Hollywood would be perfect for your age group and interests.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

I don't think Bally's is a good fit for your group. I recommend it sometimes for people who want a low-budget hotel with decent rooms, but I find the property overall to be dull and uninteresting -- not at all the vibe you're looking for. You might want to look at Planet Hollywood. There's definitely a party vibe there. I think MGM would also be a good choice.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

I agree with planet Hollywood.

Marquee, Tao, and Tryst are great clubs. If you want to get in with the recruiters, make sure you are dressed to impress all the time. A lot of times they will hang by the pool.

If you are good looking and in shape you shouldn't have to pay for much in the way of clubs and drinks.

Check out www.jackcolton.com for more info.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

The pool area at Planet Hollywood kinda sucks though. Flamingo, while not a club-scene hotel at all, has an excellent pool and is close to Caesars/Carnival Court and some other places for the club scene.

MGM is huge. The pool scene is very cool because a part of it is like a lazy river you can walk around holding your drink. Couple clubs in MGM.

Just a couple thoughts.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
247 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

I'm not sure which of the pool parties will be open at that time but if they are I would suggest Encore Beach Club (at Encore), it's a really fun place! Marquee Dayclub (at Cosmo) is pretty popular also but I've heard it's a little on the small side. These are not the hotel pools, they are basically nightclubs at the pool during the day and typically charge admission but a group of girls shouldn't have much problem.

As for the clubs, I would say XS (Encore) or Marquee (Cosmo), I'm not sure but I think it's the same owners as Marquee in NY but the Vegas one is much better :) I don't know about the promoter thing however, if you are a bunch of hot young girls, a group of guys will most likely invite you all to their table to drink and hang out.

Planet Hollywood is in a great location and it has a great mall/food area that has some stores like H&M etc. As for food, Earl of Sandwich in PH is my favorite sandwich by far. I would recommend the pizza place at the Cosmo (which happens to be across the street from PH).

Have a great time!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
637 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

If price is no object, Wynn, if price is a concern, Flamingo/MGM.

I am so glad I am not 22...

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 22 year old females in Vegas. Suggestions?

I DEFINITELY say MGM! It is huge and really nice! The pool area is unbelievable too. They actually have several pools, regular(everyone), adult only, lazy river and THEN there is the Wet Republic pool! However, there is a charge to get in this one, but it is nothing but a younger crowd, partying, getting drunk, etc. so would work perfectly for your group. You may even seem some famous people there, because they do frequent this resort. When we were there in 2010, Jason Preistly was there at one of the clubs celebrating his birthday - they even put down a "red carpet" for him too lol!