We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cosmo distance

Ct
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Topic
cosmo distance

hi guys..what would be better in terms of walking distance to cosmo..walking from mirage or NYNY? last time i got off to go there at nyny and then it seemed that mirage would be a closer disntace then nyny but im not sure since all the city center buildings are kinda close together...

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cosmo distance

NYNY about one mile

Mirage a little over one mile so a little farther by distance

I am not good at remembering all the short-cuts though so hope someone else can respond based on that knowledge

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,985 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cosmo distance

per google maps.

.8 miles, 15 mins from NYNY to Cosmo.

.9 miles, 19 mins from Mirage to Cosmo.

Pretty close to the same.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cosmo distance

I believe there is also a Tram that will take you from ARIA to Monte Carlo and shorten your walking distance.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cosmo distance

My guess is Google Maps isn't taking into account the necessary City Center detour. Factor that in, and it might be about the same.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cosmo distance

From NYNY walk next door to Monte Carlo, take the tram all the way to the Bellagio stop. Cosmo is right next door to Bellagio, that same side of the building where the tram drops you off.

From Mirage you'd have to walk all the way past Caesars and then past Bellagio, both large resorts.

Ct
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cosmo distance

thanks guys! yeah that's the thing with vegas the actual "distance" doesn't always mean that's the shortest way to go! lol i appreciate everyones replies!

7. Re: cosmo distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2013, 10:19