We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

My hubby hates eating out and I've gotten used to not spending much on meals when we are together. I think the most that I've spent on a meal was over $100 at Circus Circus steak house years ago. I remember going with my husband who was too cheap to order an entree and shared my meal. I think this is what happened - I was too embarrassed. Hopefully, I left the poor waiter a nice tip; I hope I did.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

I think just over $250 at both Prime and Cut, worth every cent of it, too. :-)

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

My 2 friends and I ran up a $480 tab at Bally's Steak House,Shrimp.Lobster,Filet and dessert for all three of us.Friend is a Seven Star and had a $500 food card to use.Very nice indeed

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

About $100 on lunch with a friend. Setting outside at Smith & Wollensky's. Ordered stuff that wasn't on the menu. Great service and great food! Not much of a foodie so I haven't been to CUT or anything like that.. yet.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
6,011 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

Spent a little over 200dollars with tip at the Capital Grill in Vegas. It was our anniversary. Hasnt happened since. Too much of a shock to my system.lol

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

My wife and I spent $480 at Jean Georges steakhouse at Aria last year. I had a "tomahawk" steak which was like $105 and my wife had the Kobe filet that was $150+ apps wine and desert. Best prepared steak ever. Comped of course!;)

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

How do you guys get a $500 meal comped?

Houston
Level Contributor
305 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

My birthday dinnerwhen I turned 50 ended up being over $700 at RumJungle in Mandalay Bay, we had a group of 8 though so I guess that wasn't too bad. We also had another bill around$700 at Aureole for a group of 6 and included a restaurant.com coupon.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
499 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

$350.00 including tip @ Cut steakhouse.

Steaks were was great; wine tasted very smoothe; and ambiance and decor were excellent.

And my friend looked lovely sitting next to me in the booth ( I hate the regular tables).

Enjoyed every minute of it.

Canada
Level Contributor
98 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

about $500 at fleur de lys a year and a half ago. we had the wine pairing and each had a souffle. these two things boosted the bill. worth every penny, even got a tour of the kitchen. too bad it is now closed down.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
28 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the most you've ever spent on a meal in Vegas?

$1280.00 for 2 people for a 9 course tasting dinner at Guy Savoy who happened to be cooking that night. We were the first couple to arrive at 6pm and he actually came out and had a bottle of Dom opened up for us that we shared with him before dinner. He speaks very little english so he spent very little time with us but came out to our table numerous times during the meal to make sure we liked everything and even sampled some of our food at the table. We didn't even pay for the Dom and had a limited amount of cocktails and no wine and the bill was that high but it was that good. Did not bat an eye when they brought out the tab. Sorry to say it was not my first and probably not last $1000.00 meal for two.

One of our top 5 meals ever.