We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Booking

I am looking to stay at the Bellagio for 3 nights in April and am wanting some advice in regards to booking. Is it better to book through a company on here or front up and book when you arrive?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking

I would say the best way is to book direct with the hotel now (or when you see a deal that suits you) and then you can always cancel it and re-book if you find a better deal. I don't think it'd be a good idea to go without a reservation.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking

NEVER arrive in Vegas without a hotel reservation. It could be a costly and time consuming mistake.

As chaddy suggested, book direct with a hotel for maximum flexibility. Check rates often and if they drop give the hotel a call and they'll adjust your reservation to the new lower rates. Check out this site for offers.

www.smartervegas.com

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking

thanks for all your help, i am coming from australia so its hard to know what to do all the way from here. i will be sure to check out that site.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking

also is expedia.com.au a good site to book through? they seem to have the best prices.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,174 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking

You can compare prices direct with the hotel, on promo code websites (like smarterveger.com, Las Vegas Advisor etc) and on third party booking websites, such as Expedia.com.au etc.

It is advisable to book a refundable room so that, when you find a lower price, you can cancel and rebook or ring up and amend your current reservation.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking

I dont understand how to book through the promo code websites, i go to use the codes and book and it takes me directly to the bellagio website giving me the standard prices. any help here?

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking

On the reservation page you will see a box titled ' Have you received an Offer Code' .

Just write in the code and apply Emily.

Good luck

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,270 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking

Emily, If you are going through smartervegas it seems like you will just get an internet rate for Bellagio. If you don't have a specific code, then try: B20JAN Good luck!

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking

Travelsupermarket.com will find you good prices, but you may not have the same cancellation rifts as if you booked through the official site.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking

Cancellation rights sorry..