We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

I was just reading that the Tix4Tonight approach to ticket sales was about to change. The information on LVA, which was credited to Mike Weatherford of the LV Review-Journal, is that they are going to allow purchase by phone and one day advance purchase. There was no further information about when that may happen and it's not on Tix4Tonight's website although there is a new tab for discount hotel stays. I sure hope it's true and that it happens soon. :-)

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

Me too. I might actually buy from them then. I have never had the patience to stand in their line.

I'll be watching for that.

Thanks, Shrinkgirl!! As always, you rock.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

Immeek you are sweet spirit. :-)

Queensbury, NY
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

That would be great for the dinners.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

Last trip they had a few shows that were more popular on sale the day prior. It was convenient to get two shows done in the same visit!

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

That's great information. Thanks, Shrinkgirl. My thought is that it's a great change that would most likely result in increased sales. I have used the booths at various locations in the past, but it's a darn hot wait in the summer sun.

Level Contributor
54 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

Thanks for the info, You always have the greatest deals! Have learned quite a bit from you!

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

SuperRn11,

I'm happy that any of my posts have been helpful in getting the most out of those vacation $$. :-)

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

I'll never stand in another Tix2Tonight line. I've spent way too much of my valuable vacation time in thoes lines. It just isn't worth it!

Last year, I got there very early, even before they opened, stood in line for a long time, got my tickets and then found out that I had to go over to the Mirage box office, wait in line (again) with my tickets, and get my seats assigned.

It took hours! Why? Just to save a little money?? Never again!

With this change, will I phone in and wait on hold for hours in order to get a $50 discount? I seriously doubt it.

Life is short. Vacation is shorter.

salem, oregon
Level Contributor
232 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

I have purchased Dinner4Tonite over the phone, but you have to go to a box office to pick up your voucher. No line......no waiting.

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tix4Tonight Advance Purchas Might Be Coming Soon.

I have used Tix4Tonight several times. I was in Vegas the end of Jan. There were some shows that you could buy 3 days in advance. You have been able to buy some a day in advance for a couple of years. I called their phone number & you could buy them on the phone, but you had to go to one of their locations to pick up the tickets. It just depends which I have more of Time or Money?? I have never been unhappy with them.