We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple-friendly clubs?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
5 posts
Save Topic
Couple-friendly clubs?

Hubby and I are headed to Vegas in March and are looking to spice it up a bit. Any suggestions on hot clubs, strip clubs or shows that would be couple-friendly? We are newbies and don't want to feel too pressured or out of place. Also, since he'll be working during the day, staying out super late is not an option. If we're looking to blend in, would it be totally awkward going to a place in the nonwee-hours of the night? Thanks for your input!

Saint Joseph...
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

Where are you staying? Pretty much every Strip hotel has their own club. If you just want to see what it's like ..... the club in your hotel might be the best plan. Also, your husband may be able to avoid paying the cover charge this way. If your hotel has a concierge, check with them.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,378 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

Unless Im misinterpreting your post, you may want to look into the Green Door or Red Rooster.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

GoodBeer - Unless Im misinterpreting your post, you may want to look into the Green Door or Red Rooster.

BINGO!

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

Isn't there also a place called the Power Exchange? I blush to mention it...

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

red rooster came to mind as well. but it was also mentioned not keeping late hours,pretty sure red rooster is very late hours..

disclaimer ..... no we havent been there haha

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,378 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

Green Door is open all night and is more of a late night spot, I think RR closes at 2am so the crowd arrives and leaves earlier.

I lived in Vegas a long time, I know a little about a lot of subjects.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
592 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

We have found both spearmint rhino and sapphire club to be couple friendly. The edge to rhino for the quality of stripper. Although the earlier you go the more likely that you will see the b team. And because the club will not be very crowded you may need a fly swatter to keep some of them at bay. We are always polite but firm when getting approached by some one not our type.

Denver, Colorado
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

Thanks for the feedback! I don't think we'd be comfortable going to a club like RR or Green Door. Again, this would be a first for us and my husband is fairly conservative. I've been reading reviews on different strip clubs and it seems all over the board. Reviews for Olympic Garden seem positive for couples. ?? I guess we could always check out Rhino or Sapphire and if it's too overwhelming we could just leave. Keep the tips coming. Thanks all!

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
592 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

If you are going to go to rhino or sapphire...they will get you a limo to the club and no cover. No this is not a scam just call the club to schedule a time for pick up they will pick you most anyplace around Vegas. Tip your driver accordingly. They do not take you back to your hotel.

SE Mich
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Couple-friendly clubs?

I would recommend Treasures. The girls and staff are all friendly. My wife and I go every time we're in Vegas. We always go early, 5-6 PM, when there are plenty of seats and girls to pick from. Most of the girls are very couples friendly. Be prepared to ask the girls to come to you, most won't approach couples unless they know the wife/gf is not jealous. Then once they know your cool with it they will sit, talk, dance for you. They also have $1 beer from 4-6 pm, and 2 for 1 from 6-8 pm. They don't charge a cover if you drive yourself. Also, most strip clubs will send a free limo(still have to tip the driver, and get a cab back). You will always pay a cover if you take a cab.