We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neon Museum

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Neon Museum

Spent a great hour and a half today on a tour of the Neon Boneyard. Our tour guide Alex was very knowledgable about the history of the signs we saw and also the history of Vegas. Had a great story to share On almost every sign we saw and my wife took some great pictures. It was fun to see so many old signs and learn their history and even see some we remembered from past years. Well worth the $15 admission and something just a little different to do. They are going to have a great facility when it's done!!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neon Museum

I agree! Thoroughly enjoyed the tour as well and always encourage others to make that reservation. I must have taken at least one hundred photos. Especially miss seeing that T.I. scull. They should have never changed their theme but I suppose that is what Vegas is all about. I thought it was well worth it too.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
9,531 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neon Museum

I just wish they had more tours and available more often. id go for a 3rd time, and love to take friends, but it doesnt ever seem to work out.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Neon Museum

Hoping they are up and running in early April. I've tried to go on every trip to Vegas, and have had no luck.

Glad you had fun!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Neon Museum

It really is a great way to spend some time. For anyone interested here is the link

http://www.neonmuseum.org/plan-a-visit

Just remember you have to plan ahead.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Neon Museum

Alex was our guide too during our August visit. He was terrific! I'm looking forward to returning once their visitors' centre is open.

6. Re: Neon Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:15