We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

I noticed alot of the hotels are going to the K-cup machines in room. Rio had them, and Golden Nugget. Does anyone know if harrahs has them yet? If you know in advance you can just pack some k-cups in your luggage before leaving. Rio charged $10 for 3 k-cups, and GN charged $12..

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

not at harrahs

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,823 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

I am nuts but I am seriously considering packing my mini keurig in my carry one. I cannot bring myself to going downstairs for a cup of coffee or paying room service for it.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
949 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

LOL I hope my wife doesn't see this thread or she'll just want to stay at hotels with the Keurig machines...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

socaljustin, Keurig machines will be a strong consideration in my future bookings!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

I read that Rio (as mentioned above) had them and I believe one of the Caesars Towers (but not sure which one). As of November, nothing at Paris. And last I asked my host the GO rooms still had regular coffee makers at Flamingo (and none in the other rooms).

I'd be happy to pack Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut Kcups!!! But I don't have a mini machine - so I can't haul that.

6. Re: Keurig machines at Harrahs anyone know?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 04:42