We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter in Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
middletown,ohio
Level Contributor
631 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Easter in Vegas

Have been to Vegas many times but never on Easter Day is there anything special going on.

Also will be celebrating my b-day.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter in Vegas

I was there for Easter last year and there wasn't anything Special going on for Easter at all from what I saw anyway.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter in Vegas

There will be holiday pricing (read - more expensive than usual) for champagne buffets and longer lines, but Las Vegas is typical business as usual on holidays for the most part.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,143 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter in Vegas

Other than being ripped off for higher buffet prices, no. I woke up in Vegas one Easter having forgotten all about the holiday. Spending the morning inside casinos, nothing reminded me. It was only when I went to the Fashion Show Mall and saw it closed did I realize it was Easter.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter in Vegas

No, there really aren't many special events taking place at Easter-other than special menus and a few children's activities at Ethel M, Spring Preserve, Town Square,etc.

From last year:

reviewjournal.com/entertainment/…

Boston...
Level Contributor
109 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter in Vegas

We just booked and got great rates in early April only to realize after our booking that it was Easter...not a problem for us and we were glad to get the cheap hotel rates! We will however avoid the buffet on Easter Sunday!

Edited: 25 February 2012, 13:07
middletown,ohio
Level Contributor
631 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easter in Vegas

We also booked a really good flight only to realize that the day we leave is Easter Day which is kinda hard for me as we haven't spent a Holiday away from our sons(yes they are grown ) but my sons convinced me they would be happy eating a takeout pizza (wish I knew this years ago when I cooked everything under the sun for them) :)

But this is a very needed trip for my hubby and I so we will enjoy the week and try to avoid the higher priced places that is where our ACG coupons and Rest,com vouchers come in handy,

Thanks for the replies

U.S.A.
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easter in Vegas

Any headliners in Vegas on Easter Sunday?

Boston...
Level Contributor
109 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easter in Vegas

ACG coupons?

Boston...
Level Contributor
109 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easter in Vegas

ACG coupons?

Happy Birthday!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,466 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easter in Vegas

Is there anything special going on in Vegas on Easter? How about every church in the City celebrating the resurrection of the Lord, and the forgiveness of your sins, and the gift of Eternal Life? Is that "special" enough for you?

Something like 75% of Americans identify themselves as being Christian, so I apologize to the other 25% for referring to Jesus as "the Lord."